Sunday, November 15, 2009

Updates

Wow - it's been a while since I last posted. Oh well. Things have been busy around here. Sydney and I have been busy getting back in the swing of things with playgroup and other activities. Tom's been busy at work and at home working on the shower. I don't want anyone to get too excited, but we have new tile permanently attached to the shower floor. All that's left is grouting, sealing, and caulking - how long could that possibly take? :)

As far as fantasy football, there is big, big, big news.

Did you hear? The Reptiles won! At my expense. Oh well, it was a long-time coming, and they deserved the win with a whopping 140 points scored. They not only beat me, but also took the top spot for high score of the week. Gooooooooooooo Reptiles!

BB2 is steady growing. I think it's safe to say that my belly button is well on its way to being an outie. I have been experiencing some massive headaches, so I'm headed to the neurologist this week to determine the cause. I think most everyone agrees that I *must* be carrying a boy and, therefore, *must* be experiencing hormone-driven migraines. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment