Saturday, May 15, 2010

Daddy-Daughter Swimming

For the past several months, whenever Syd's had a swimming lesson, her Papa has been taking her. Anyway, with the last change of classes, I went ahead and signed her up for Saturday lessons. I figured Saturday lessons would give Tom an opportunity to take her - along with anyone else who's interested (I mean really - as long as I don't have to get into a suit anytime in the near future, everyone will be happy). Anyway, Tom took Syd to her lesson this morning, and the two had a blast. There were smiles all around in between the blowing of bubbles, kicking, and paddling. We have several more weeks of swimming lessons to go, then we'll take a break for the summer when we can swim in our own pool. Then, we'll be back to Ida Lee in the fall. There's no time for funny business. She'll be in lessons year-round until she can swim!

No comments:

Post a Comment