Sunday, June 17, 2012

Where Did May Go?

Geesh!  Seriously?  It's already June.  What happened to May?  What did we do?  Well, there was *a lot* of roller derby in May!  I had a bout in early May followed by a spectacular roller derby convention in late May.  Woo hoo!  Here are some pictures of our adventures.
My two biggest little fans finally came out to cheer me on! 
It was the. best. ever!

We took Cole on a special trip to visit a miniature train "museum." 
He was super excited!

I went on a spectacular girls-only roller derby "vacation" to a
convention where I got to meet Quadzilla and other derby celebrities!  Woo hoo!

Supported one of Syd's little friends in his walk to benefit the Dandy Walker Alliance. 
Derby raised over $1000 for research towards a cure!

Saw a spectacular double rainbow in the backyard!


Spent some special time with Syd's BFF at a local farm. 
Love this pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment