Welcome friends and family! Another summer at Bergemuda starts April 30, 2009.
Background: When our pool was built several years ago, we decided we needed to name our new backyard oasis. After rejecting several less catchy names, we decided on Bergemuda. Now, we joke that Bergemuda is it's own sovereign country (requiring passports and everything). Jodi claims to have her hands on the first official pool pass of Bergemuda (number 000-00000-01). Anyway, that's how Bergemuda came to be. Lorraine suggested that it would be a good name for our family's blog. I've never really blogged before, but I see this page as a place to share pictures, stories, recipes, and other fun stuff. Lorraine just recently sent me a story she wrote about Sydney and her toys. I think that will be the next official post. Enjoy!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment