Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fun with Comparisons

Mom gave me my baby book a couple weeks ago. I figured it might be fun to compare certain measurements and milestones...

I was born weighing 6 pounds and 10 ounces and 20 inches long
Sydney was born weighing 7 pounds and 14 ounces and 22 inches long

At 6 months old, I weighed 15 pounds and 4 ounces and 27 inches long
At 6 months old, Sydney weighed 16 pounds and 2 ounces and 27 inches long

I rolled over at 4 months
Sydney rolled over at 4 months

I sat alone at 6 months
Sydney sat alone at 4 months

I crawled at 8 months
Sydney crawled at 9 months

I walked at 11 months
Sydney walked at 13 months

I said a couple words at 23 months
Sydney said a couple words at 17 months

My first ride in a plane was at 6 months
Sydney's first ride in a plane was at 18 months

1 comment: