I took Cole for his allergy appointment last week. Poor baby had to get a scratch test to determine his allergies. He was tested for everything from milk to wheat to soy to cats. He only came back allergic to one thing... PEANUTS! I could not believe it. I asked the nurse, "Are you freakin kidding me?"
Peanuts?!? How is that even possible? We don't have any nut allergies in either family! We hardly have any food allergies at all! Needless to say, we're still reeling from the news. Part of me is in denial. We're still waiting for the blood test results to confirm his peanut allergy. I think there's a part of me that's sure the blood test is going to come back negative. Tom's demanding a do-over. Oye!
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Same with us. No family history of any allergies at all, let alone food allergies. Ryan is allergic to peanuts, pine nuts and pistachios! We were floored. :(
ReplyDelete