Thursday, July 8, 2010
July 4, 2010
So - this year, July 4 was almost non-existent. Lorraine got married on July 3, and - unfortunately - we weren't able to make it. The wedding took place in Maine, and the logistics of getting the family there with a newborn in tow were just impossible. So - we stuck around P Springs and didn't do anything super special. In fact, I was actually asleep on July 4 by 8:30 pm - by the time the fireworks started, I was so dead asleep, I didn't even hear them. Not to worry - I was up again several times the morning of July 5! Cole is definitely a cutie pie these days, but it'll be nice when he sleeps through the night and eats at longer intervals! We'll give July 4 a better shot next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment