Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It's Been 3 Months...

Well, it's been 3 months (really, 3.5 months) since I became a mother of two. I can easily admit that the last 3 months have been extremely challenging. And - all along - I had incredibly supportive family and friends telling me, "It'll get easier"! It was just hard for to believe that when I was having such a hard time. Anyway, things have been a little easier lately, and I'm starting to have hope that I may be able to swing this without a major breakdown anytime in the near future. Maybe it's that Cole's medicine seems to be working. Maybe it's that I'm trying really hard to relax about having a rigid schedule. Maybe it's that I don't have any surgeries scheduled in the near future. Maybe it's that Sydney actually told me in mid-bite of her chicken nugget today, "Mommy, I need to pee." and then actually peed on the potty. Maybe it's a combination of everything, but things do seem to be getting better. I even took both the kids to Target earlier this week - by myself - and no one cried. Not even mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment