Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Odds and Ends

I've been posting a lot of recipes lately. I figured it was time to post a bunch of family-centered odds and ends.

Syd's been on a roll lately. Here are some things she's said that have had us laughing:

- Dad: "Who taught you to dance like that?" Sydney: "Jesus."

- "Where there's smoke, there's fire!"

- "Just visit pbskids.org."

- Sydney: "What flavor lollipop is it?" Mom: "Butterscotch - I think you'll like it." Sydney: "Probably not - it's brown and has scotch in it."

Cole's been on a roll, too. He's hit several milestones:

- He can sit unassisted.

- He has started to rock on all fours.

- He's eating all sorts of vegetables, including sweet potato, pumpkin, butternut squash, acorn squash, carrots, and green beans. Next up is peas.

- He's stringing some syllables together. My favorite is mamamamama.

- He can pick up Cheerios and gets about 50% of them in his mouth.

As for Tom and me, we're very much looking forward to a couple date nights that are in our near future! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment