A few months ago, my friend Jessica made me dinner. It was spectacular - crockpot BBQ chicken sandwiches. When I asked her for the recipe, she said she was a little embarrassed to share it because it was so easy. Well, sorry Jessica - it was sooooo good, I have to share it with the world! I hope you don't mind! :)
This is the BBQ chicken I used on yesterday's BBQ chicken-crusted smoked macaroni and cheese.
Chicken breasts
1 bottle of BBQ sauce - choose your favorite (ours is good old Kraft Original)
Place the chicken breasts in the crockpot and cover with BBQ sauce. Turn on low for 4 hours.
VOILA!
Shred the chicken with two forks. Put the chicken on buns and make chicken sandwiches or use the chicken for some other use: macaroni and cheese, BBQ chicken pizza, BBQ chicken salad... Yummy! Thanks so much, Jessica!
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment