We celebrated mother's day with a Bergemuda-style pool party. It was too cold to actually swim, but the day was perfect for playing at the water table, enjoying a good barbecue, and relaxing. The moms were lavished with wonderful gifts, and I even got a kid-free shopping spree!
We've been lucky enough to be invited to some really fun birthday parties. At this one, Sydney got to jump off some energy in the bounce house and get her face painted like a butterfly.
Sydney finished the first year of school the Thursday before Memorial Day. I'm so thankful for her wonderful teachers and the great staff at her school. She really learned a lot over the last year and is becoming quite the character!
The kids and I spent half of memorial day weekend at the beach with the Chabots. Although I ended up getting sick, and we had to come home, we had one really awesome day at the beach. The Chabots were fabulous hosts - as usual - and went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and the kids were having fun. We are so very lucky to have such a wonderful relationship with the Chabots. I have a feeling Jessie would be thrilled.
No comments:
Post a Comment