I do so well... and then, I don't. Ugh. So - here I am - again having to catch up. At least, I can say - with certainty that it's because we've been busy having fun!
The beginning of November marked the end of the presidential election and the roller derby season! After a grueling 8-month season, it was incredibly satisfying to finish it off as undefeated season champions - Go Vineyard Vixens!
Fall ended with a packed Thanksgiving celebration at the house. We hosted the entire Bergeman crew: Grandma, Papa, Jodi, Bret, Sarah, Haley, Dylan, Tom, Syd, Cole, and me. But - before there was turkey to eat, there was a 5K to finish! Bret, Tom, and I ran like maniacs in Ashburn and kicked the day off with a bang! Tom finished in 27 minutes, and Bret and I finished in 29 minutes. Not bad! I think this will start a yearly 5K tradition.
December was full of cookie exchanges, Christmas pageants, birthday celebrations, snow, and Christmas itself. We took advantage of vacation time to take a few day trips to see ICE! at National Harbor and to visit the museums downtown. Most of all, it's been fun to relax and spend time with family and friends!









No comments:
Post a Comment