Saturday, March 9, 2013
Great Wolf Lodge
We have toys - an incredible, unbelievable amount of toys. So many that this year, I told Sydney that she could choose between having a traditional birthday party or going to Great Wolf Lodge to celebrate her birthday. I pulled up the GWL Web site and showed her the water slides and really sold it (perhaps I was a bit biased, but I'm really finished with the toys in this house, and I'm not a fan of expensive birthday parties either). So - we went to GWL to celebrate Syd's birthday, and we had a blast. Syd was a MANIAC on the slides and in the wave pool, and this trip marked our very first vacation as a family. I packed food for Cole, and he did great. GWL was incredibly helpful with his allergies, and we made it through the weekend without an allergic reaction! Here are some pictures from the trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




We are doing this for Ryan's birthday too!!!! Great minds. :)
ReplyDelete