Cole recently went to Johns Hopkins for his annual allergy testing. I was devestated when I received his results. Not only are his allergies getting worse, but also more encompassing. Anyway, I'm trying to focus on the positive, so I figured I'd post about how I've recently come across a ton of snacks and treats Cole CAN eat. A ton of store-bought food that has made me stop and say, "WHAT? That is dairy free? You've GOT to be kidding me!" I try to stick to nutritious fruits and veggies and homemade goodies, but man do these store-bought treats make things easier when we're on the go!
Barnum's Animal Crackers
Teddy Grahams
Thomas Bagels
Oreos (Oh my goodness - when I heard about these, I nearly dropped dead... but - another touch-allergic milk mom told me, and Cole loves them)
Pillsbury Frosting
Duncan Hines Classic Yellow Cake Mix (haven't tried this yet, but can't wait)
Del Monte Fruit Chillers - love these!
Scooby Doo Graham Cracker Sticks
ToFutti Cuties
Potato Gnocchi
Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
Sunbutter (we live on this stuff, and we ordered the squeezy packs off Amazon - totally worth the price for the ease of use on the go)
Now - if I could just find unsweetened hemp milk in single-serving boxes, I'd be in heaven!
Sources that help:
http://milkallergymom.blogspot.com
http://www.eatallergyfree.com/
http://www.milkfreekids.com/
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment