In the kitchen drawer. That's right, folks. I found my daughter inside a drawer. It wasn't closed, so don't go calling child protective services. I was making dinner, and Sydney was playing with some toys/kitchen gadgets I keep in a drawer in the corner of the kitchen just for her. To date, she's only pulled the items in the drawer out onto the kitchen floor, played with them, and then - when I'm especially lucky - returned them to the drawer. However, tonight, she took a different approach. Tom had called, so I was making dinner and talking on the phone, turned around, and there she was: sitting in the drawer! I immediately removed her. AS IF! She made it very clear that my action was totally unacceptable. Anyway, I let her do it again so I could snap some pictures - for your enjoyment, of course. As always, there are plenty more pictures of her hijinks on the Picasa Web site:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/J0LEvoeU6WM8JRnvmk8wug?feat=directlink
We'll be babyproofing the drawers this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment