Saturday, August 8, 2009

Beach Babes


Syd, Jodi, and I headed to Virginia Beach this week to visit one of my oldest and dearest friends, Kate Larsen, and her family. We had a lot of fun! We played in the sand, jumped waves, built sand castles, played on the beach playground, and ate seafood and Dairy Queen. My favorite day was definitely our last day there. We woke up early, ate breakfast at the hotel, enjoyed Starbucks on the beach, played with Kate and her girls, Vivienne and Georgia, and then ate a yummy seafood lunch before heading home. It was a very fun getaway, but waaaaaay too short!

Check out the pictures.

3 comments:

  1. Great beach pictures. I miss the ocean A LOT now that I live in Tennessee. By the way, where have you found Syd's hats... I love that it ties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *love* her hats too! They're from bambinomountain.com - the i-play solid color brim sun hats. They're only $9.69 and are 50+ UPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just checked out the site - love it - thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete