Sunday, August 30, 2009

We love Ruthie!

Oh - it was so nice to visit Great Grandma Ruthie this weekend! Grandma, Jodi, Sarah, Tom, Sydney, and I traveled to Chicago to spend some quality time with our beloved Ruthie. Sydney's first plane ride was pretty uneventful with the exception of a really leaky diaper, which required us to strip her on the plane and wash the car seat cover at grandma's! Ruthie was in great spirits the entire visit, and I think we all agreed that she seems to be moving around better this time than the last time we saw her. She loved spending time with her great granddaughters, Sarah and Sydney! We even got to see the cousins at dinner on Friday night at Brett and Shelli's house. Overall, the trip was a success. I've posted some pictures below, but the rest are on the Picasa site.
The whole gang
Tom and Ruthie

Mom and Daughter

Julia, Sydney, and Ruthie

Four Generations

No comments:

Post a Comment