Monday, August 17, 2009

Party at Bergemuda...


This past weekend, I decided that we hadn't spent enough time partying at Bergemuda this summer. So, at 6:55 am, I sent out this text message:

Party at Bergemuda today - be here!

I sent the message to Jodi, Lorraine, and both sets of parents. I added the parents on a fluke. I figured I'd call them later in the morning to ensure they received their text messages. However, to my suprise, both sets of parents immediately responded and said they'd be here! It turns out that our parents are quite the texters.

Anyway, we had a lot of fun, and it was nice to hang out at the pool once Sydney went to sleep. She's down to one nap, and this was the first party we'd hosted since the change from two naps to one. Turns out that one nap ends up giving mommy a lot more pool time. :)

Enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment