Wednesday: Chicken and wheat
Thursday: Beans and rice
Friday: Pork and oatmeal
Saturday: Beef and quinoa
Sunday: Egg and barley
For proteins, we still need to try lamb and fish. For grains, we need to try millet and flax seed (although I need to double check with the allergist on this one). I guess we could also do buckwheat. Anyway, switching up the protein and grain at least every three days is not as hard as it sounds. I can give him unlimited fruits and vegetables, so that makes things a little easier. I have a couple questions into the nutritionist about how I can use beans. Although I'd love to use them as a protein on bean protein day and a vegetable on other days, I doubt I can... but I asked the nutritionist just to be sure. This is definitely a learning process!
We'll keep you posted. In the meantime, here's a picture of my sweet, sweet boy:
No comments:
Post a Comment