For some reason, Syd's been a little insomniac lately. A couple nights over the last several weeks, she's woken up and been unable to fall back asleep - at all. Instead, she plays in her room. Last night, she started crying, and I went to her room to find the light on and her dresser drawer pulled out of the actual dresser. Also, she had changed pajamas - apparently several times. Oh yeah - one more thing... she took off her diaper (which she still wears in case of accidents at night). I don't know what's going on, but the whole scene made me laugh.
I almost forgot... When I asked her why she wasn't wearing a diaper, she immediately threw her daddy under the bus. "Daddy forgot to put it on me again." Then, she changed her story and said, "There was an earthquake, and it shook my diaper off."
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment