Thursday, March 25, 2010
Two Mornings in a Row! Can I Get a Third?
For two mornings in a row, Sydney has woken up with a dry diaper! And - each morning, she went pee pee on the potty! This morning, I discovered the dry diaper, and asked her, "Sydney, would you like to go pee pee on the potty?" Sydney said, "No." So - I repackaged my question, "Sydney, would you like to go pee pee on the potty for a jelly bean?" Sydney said, "Yes!" Apparently, I just need to consider her motivation. Anyway, I'm still not really pushing things. I'm not convinced this is the right time for her to be potty trained (with Cole's arrival right around the corner). But - we'll definitely continue to try as long as there are dry diapers in the morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment