Monday, March 15, 2010
...What Are You Doing?
This afternoon, I put Syd down for her nap and came downstairs to assume the horizontal position. I turned on the monitor, and all the sudden things went silent. But, not the good kind of silent - the bad, trouble's brewing kind of silent. I figured I'd just go up and check on her, so I headed up the stairs. About three steps up, she came out to the landing and smiled - so happy with herself! I said, "What are you doing?" And, she replied, "Napping!" Right! Hardly! I had forgotten to close the door to the bathroom between Syd's room and the nursery. So - Sydney had helped herself into the nursery and caused a bunch of trouble (pulled things off the dresser and made a general mess). Then, as I came up the stairs, I guess she noticed that the door from the nursery to the hall was open, so she came out to greet me. What a stinker! I herded her back into her room, shut all the doors, and put her back to bed for her nap! Night night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment