Wow! Today has been an incredibly busy day, and it's only 2:00 pm. This morning, Grandma B came over to pick up Syd. They headed off to the playground and library, while I took Cole to the doctor's office for his 8-week check up. It turns out that he is gigantic! At 8 weeks, he's 12 pounds, 6 ounces and 24 inches long. His head circumference is 16 inches. Wow! And - all that growth comes despite symptoms of what we think may be reflux. So - the doctor sent us on our way with some reflux medicine and a bunch of vaccines. Boo!
On the way home, I picked up the prescription while scheduling my preoperative interview. I have another kidney stone surgery coming up next week, and I got to schedule this one ahead of time (the other two were emergency surgeries). Anyway, it turns out that when you schedule surgery ahead of time, there are a bunch more details to work out. For example, I had to get some blood drawn today, and I have this interview on Friday. I'm really crossing my fingers that this is my last surgery for a long time.
Once I got home, I returned a call from a general contractor who will be visiting to give us an estimate on moving the dirt pile from the front of the house to the back. They'll also be moving some wood chips from the next door neighbor's property to ours. We will get that playground finished before the end of the summer!
Sydney just woke up from her nap. We're going to watch Cinderella for the first time! Can't wait!
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment