Sunday, June 27, 2010

Cole's Schedule at 8 Weeks

At this point, I've pretty much decided I'm worthless at scrapbooking or any other non-electronic form of record taking. For that reason, I went ahead and ordered a copy of the blog from last year and had it printed into a book. I'll do the same thing each year, and our family will have a record of what happened during the year. It's not exactly like a baby book, but I guess it's as close as I'm going to get.

Anyway, Cole's on a decent schedule now, so I think it's time to get it posted. Then, in the future, we can look back and see how much progress we've made.

6:00 Wake-up, feed, and diaper change
6:30 Playtime
7:30 Nap
9:00 Wake-up, feed, and diaper change
9:30 Playtime
10:00 Nap
12:00 Wake-up, feed, and diaper change
12:30 Playtime
1:00 Nap
3:30 Wake-up, feed, and diaper change
4:00 Playtime
4:30 Nap
5:30 Wake-up, feed, and diaper change
6:00 Playtime
7:30 Diaper change, feed, and bedtime
2:30 Diaper change, feed, and bedtime

It's an exciting life we live - don't be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment