
This morning, Sydney's friend, Avery, invited her to dance class (it was bring-a-friend-to-class day). It could possibly have been the cutest thing I've ever seen. It was a half tap and half ballet class. Sydney did great. First, she was definitely dressed the part thanks to her leotard and tights from Halloween and some ballet shoes that Avery loaned her. Second, she seemed to really enjoy the class. She could have cared less that I wasn't in the room and participated in each exercise. She listened to the teacher and twirled when she was supposed to twirl and
leaped when she was supposed to leap. She was especially excited about the stamp she got on her hand at the end of class. Watching her and the other little girls and boy all dressed up and dancing was just so stinking cute. I think we'll make a habit of going to ballet class... thanks so much Avery!
No comments:
Post a Comment