Monday, October 25, 2010

My Brave Little Girl

Today was a good day for Syd. Grandma came over and watched Cole while I took Syd to swimming lessons and then to get her flu shot.

Syd did great at swimming lessons - what a difference a summer of swimming makes! She was able to do all the different exercises and activities at class, including jumping in, blowing bubbles, kicking and paddling, and holding her breath. The instructor even let Sydney practice "swimming" from her to me!

After swimming lessons, we headed to the pharmacy to get our flu shots. Right before we got there, Syd and I talked about the word brave and what it means. We decided that she would be very brave for her flu shot. First, I got my shot, and then she got hers - without even one tear or cry! She was so brave, she got to pick out a lollipop. What a brave little girl - way to go Syd!

No comments:

Post a Comment