This recipe is very versatile. I actually won a chili cook off with this recipe several years ago (in the most unusual category). Anyway, tonight we ate it like a rice bowl with guacamole and salsa on the side. You could use it as burrito or taco filling, dip, nacho filling - there are plenty of possibilities.
1/2 lb ground beef
Taco seasoning
1 1/4 c cooked instant rice
1 can diced tomatoes with chilis, drained
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 can corn (the mini can), drained
Brown the ground beef and drain. Add the remaining ingredients and cook until warm.
If I were eating dairy right now, I'd definitely serve it with cheese and sour cream. However, tonight, like I said, we had it with guacamole and salsa. Sydney had two enormous helpings!
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment