Tuesday, October 20, 2009

And - She - Will - Go - All - The - Way!!!!!!!!!

Unbelievable upset this week:

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Jodi (the owner who chose her team based on uniform colors and the sound of players' last names) beat the previously undefeated Snarky Sparky! And folks, she didn't beat him by a few points - try 25. Take that, Dad! Many of us have a sneaking suspicion that Jodi's upset had something to do with her new found swine powers. We'll see if the swine helps her moving forward.

In other news, Yertle's sad story continues. Really, I do feel bad at this point. Apparently, Lorraine, doesn't though - because she beat him pretty bad this week. Sorry - Yertle!

Last week, Yertle noticed that Stirling had forgot to update his lineup and asked that I notify him of his omission. I did just that. Well, thanks Yertle. He updated his lineup and proceeded to beat me to a pulp. I guess misery loves company!

To round out this week's games: Jay beat Mom (ouch!) and Chey beat Dad.

Needless to say, we no longer have any undefeated teams (Jodi managed to bring them both down - what's wrong with this picture?!?!?). Here's the story for next week:

I play Dad
Jodi plays Stirling
Lorraine plays Snarky
Jay plays the Turtles
Mom plays Chey

Good luck to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment