Friday, October 9, 2009

Our Big News!

Tom, Sydney, and I are incredibly excited to announce that I'm pregnant, and we're expecting a new member of our family May 3, 2010. So far, we've told family, close friends, and work. We've not yet made the big Facebook announcement, but we figure this little post will be a "reward" for those folks who read our blog!

As of today, I'm about 10 and a half weeks pregnant. We decided to make the announcement a little early based on my appearance. We'll probably make the Facebook announcement when I'm officially 12 weeks, which will be October 19.

In the meantime, I'm trying really hard not to get sick. Right now, Syd and I both have a little cold, so things aren't going as well as we'd like. We would like to send a special thank you to all our family members who went out and got the flu shot several weeks ago. Now that there are shortages of the shot, we feel especially thankful that our family (including Bergeman Baby #2 - BB2) is protected.

Our next doctor's appointment is scheduled for October 29 at 4:00 pm. Stay tuned for details. We'll post other fun baby news along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment