Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fantasy Football Round-Up: Week 5

Here's the story for week 5:

The beatings continue when it comes to poor Yertle. Mom showed him no mercy. He did put up a good fight, so we'll give him that!

In the battle of the Dads, Snarky Sparky continued his undefeated streak by beating HurryUpHurryUp. My Dad even tried this week!

In the biggest upset of the week, Jodi beat Lorraine. And she didn't just beat her, she smashed her. Jodi - with her "I'll pick my players based on their uniform color and how I like their last name" strategy managed to double Lorraine's points! Way to go, Jodi!

Lastly, I must tip my hat to Jay. He beat me by 11 points. I thought for a second that I was going to mount the biggest comeback of all time, but alas it was not meant to be.

So here's the story for next week:

Jodi plays Dad
Lorraine plays Angus
Mom plays Jay
Dad plays Chey
I play Stirling

We'll have to see if Lorraine shows Angus some mercy or if she puts the blood in Blood Turtles!

No comments:

Post a Comment