Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Whoa is Yertle...

It's a sad, sad time for Yertle the Turtle King. Really, I feel bad even writing this (not really). He's lost four in a row and been accused of including banned substances in the Turtleade he gives his players before the games. Whoa is Yertle. He claims he continues to play each week's top scorer (I don't believe that's the whole truth). Really, we should all feel bad for him. Maybe this week is his week? He's playing mom, who's 2 and 2... it's not going to be easy, Yertle!

Here are this week's results:

Obviously, Snarky Sparky beat Yertle, I beat Jodi, Dad beat Jay, Mom beat Sterling, and Lorraine beat Chey. Lorraine and Snarky Sparky are now officially 4 and 0 - undefeated!

Next week are some of the best match ups of the season:

I play Jay (I'm on a two-win run... you're going down), Jodi plays Lorraine, Snarky Sparky plays Dad, and Angus plays Mom.

Good luck, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment