I'm very sad to report that something horrible has happened. Snarky has lost two weeks in a row - and to Lorraine and Jodi! What could possibly be going on? Perhaps Snarky did drink the turtleade (he's experiencing the same results as the great reptile club) or maybe the pressure of performing has finally caught up with him? Whatever it is, these are sad days in Snarkyville.
These are also sad days for Unnecessary Roughness. I'm on a 3-loss losing streak. Eeek! Clearly, it's all the fault of Jay Cutler, Brian Westbrook, LaDainian Tomlinson, and Anquan Boldin. Really - they should be ashamed of their performances. I could throw longer passes, not drop the ball, and actually make it to the end zone pregnant. Buck up boys - it's time to perform!
Lorraine is the leader of our league, followed by Snarky (for now) and Jay. Mom, Dad, and Jodi are holding strong in the middle of the pack. Angus and I are holding up the rear.
Here's the story for next week:
I play Mom
Snarky plays Jay
Angus plays Chey
Dad plays Jodi
Lorraine plays Stirling
Good luck!
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment