This week, I lost a friend I've known since I was 14 years old. I also learned about a friend whose son (about the same age as Cole) is battling a malignant tumor. These two events along with Thanksgiving next week have me thinking about all the things I'm thankful for.
- Two healthy, happy children.
- A wonderful husband, who is also a phenomenal father.
- Having family that will support us no matter what.
- Grandparents who love, love, love to spend time with their grandchildren.
- Hitting the jack-pot when it comes to my sister-in-law.
- Tom's job - he loves it, and the company is stable - can't ask for more than that!
- Argon ST - a family friendly company that has afforded me more flexibility than I could ever imagine.
- Having long-term friends who love us the way we are.
- Having amazing mommy friends who help me be a better mother.
I can't say enough about our family and friends. If we haven't told you recently, please know we love you very much. We hope you feel as blessed as we do this holiday!
Friday, November 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment