What a week! This past week, we attended three Halloween parties, practiced trick-or-treating at both grandparents' houses, and did the real thing last night. For the first time ever, I took Sydney trick-or-treating - for real. We went to three houses on our street and four houses on the next street over. By the end of the night, she really had it down... she was yelling, "trick-or-treat" at the top of her lungs and saying, "thank you, Happy Halloween!" after she got the goods. When we got home, she ripped off her costume and ate candy until waaay past her bedtime! All the excitement caused Baby Cole to pass out without even eating his pre-bedtime meal (not to worry - I woke him up and fed him when I got home)! Here are some of the week's best pictures:
Trick-or-treating on Halloween at Cliff and Leigh's house
Syd getting a nice push from her friend, Madalynn
Baby Cole sporting his dinosaur costume
Sydney's preschool Harvest party
Waiting for friends at our playgroup Halloween party
Practicing trick-or-treating at Gamma and Papa's house
No comments:
Post a Comment